Monday, February 8, 2010

Welcome Andrew !!

In the morning of Feb. 8th, i did not even think, I will deliver my baby. In the morning of this day, I had my little blood. I run throw the hospital right away.

When I arrived at the hospital, I was not even have any contractions or anything like that. The nurse put machine on top of my stomache to see the baby's heart beat and my uterus contractions.
The nurse asked me to go for a little walk and come back to the hospital in the afternoon. In the afternoon, I did not have any pain, so the nurse and the doctor asked me to go home.

After going home, not too long ago, I started to feel more pain and I started to take shower and wash my hair. After everything is done, I was ready to go to the hospital. David came back right away. When I arrived in the evening to the hospial, things got worse and worse. My pain is stronger and stronger. I did not even think that Andrew will come today.
At 9 PM something in the evening, the nurse pushed me inside of the delivery room. Alan came out 10 PM something in the evening. It was painful delivery but everything was paid off after that. When I see him after that, I was so happy.
Andrew looks like Alan when he was little. Both brothers look like the same. Both sons look like their father.
Andrew likes to cry very much. he cries when he is hungry. he cries when he is wet. he cries when he needs company. Everyone loves Andrew very much. I love him also. Thanks to present of life gave me this little child to be my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment